Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day Sixteen

I ramped up my doses yesterday, so these are the new numbers:

Fenugreek: 1830 mg
Fennel: 1440 mg
Saw Palmetto: 1620 mg
Wild Yam: 1500 mg

I take three pills of each herb a day, which in total comes out to 12 pills. I take one of each herb in the morning, then late afternoon, then at night.

Unfortunately I forgot to take my tea yesterday and I only massaged once. I really don't know how I'm going to solve my problem with the borage oil smell. I haven't been wearing tops that "air out" my boobs (like tank tops) ever since I started this routine, because everyone would smell the scent of the BO and fenugreek if I so much as walked by them. So I've been attempting to basically trap the smell by wearing undershirts and t-shirts.

This works pretty well as far as concealing the stuff rubbed on my chest, but I still have a problem with my HANDS. I can easily wash off the smell of the herbs, but borage oil is a complete pain in the ass, and unfortunately, it's got the worst smelling stench out of anything I'm using in my massage. Washing my hands only temporarily gets rid of the borage oil smell. Like 10-15 minutes later, the smell is back with full force. I scrub hard and with a LOT of soap. I've tried running my hands under very hot water, and the smell STILL comes back.

It's becoming a pain and a little embarrassing, because the smell of borage oil is very strong and noticeable. Yesterday both my friend and my mother commented that I've been smelling a little "odd" lately. I've looked up some tutorials online on how to get rid of bad smells from your hands and some suggest running your hands under cold water (guess I was trying to do the wrong thing before). Some people also say to try rubbing stainless steal against your skin. I've actually decided to order a stainless steel "soap" from Amazon, but in the meantime I'm going to use a spoon to try to get rid of the horrible smell from my hands.

Anyway, my boobs are still a little bigger than they normally are. They're also a little sore. I'm still waiting to see if this is just PMS, but I hope it's not!

No comments:

Post a Comment