Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 18.

I got my period today. Looks like I was right about my slightly bigger boobs being a result of PMS. I actually don't know if this the first day of my period because I was "spotting" both yesterday and the day before. Today is the first day blood is coming down freely, though. And I'm getting serious cramps. So yeah, today is either the first or third day of my cycle.

My boobs are still a little bigger, but they're shrinking slightly.

Anyway, yesterday I didn't do anything for my NBE routine. I didn't massage, take any pills, or drink any tea. The reason is that I was extremely sick, and the last thing on my mind was my routine. I was also taking medication and I didn't feel like taking an extra twelve pills. I was too dead to make the effort of preparing my massage lotion or massaging at all.

I think the day before yesterday I only took my pills twice and drank my tea. I might have massaged, but I'm not sure. I'm inclined to think I didn't, though.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment