Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 24.

I don't have anything new to report. I've massaged once a day for the past two days and then the two days before that I massaged twice a day. I've been drinking one tea a day still. I was supposed to ramp it up to two per day, but I just tend to forget all about them. I've been really steady with my pills, though. I've taken them three times a day ever since I increased my doses.

I can't believe I've been on NBE for 24 days already. I don't have any growth yet, and I'm trying to be patient about it. I'm just starting to worry a little bit about how I'm going to keep this up once I move into my new apartment in a couple months. I'm going to be sharing a bedroom with a roommate, so I can't just massage freely. And our bathroom is going to be windowless, so I'd have to constantly explain the terrible smell of borage oil and herbs.

I've got to say that sometimes I feel like my NBE is not going to work, because it seems like it would be too good to be true. I have this picture of myself in my head with such a pretty hourglass shaped body, and if I was to look like that in real life, I would be completely content with my appearance. I'll continue with my routine and keep hoping that it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment