Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wonderup

Day 3

So I've decided to restart my whole day counter, because my routine is completely new and any growth I may gain from here on out will have to do with what I'm doing now.

So anyway, today I'll just be writing about how the product is. I bought three bottles of the Wonderup pills and one container of their cream. I have to say that their packaging was very discreet. None of their bottles say that the stuff is for breast enlargement, however the pill bottles have a picture of a breast on them, which to me is pretty obvious. Their bottle of cream has a picture of a flower on the front and although it doesn't say "breast enlargement," it does say "firming" cream.

I was very concerned with getting the labels off of the bottles, because if someone were to stumble upon these things (even though I plan to keep them hidden), I didn't want said persons to have the ability to google "Wonderup" and discover what exactly all this stuff is. Getting these labels off the bottles was A NIGHTMARE. The labels were EXTREMELY sticky stickers, and they did not come off easily at all. I had to run the bottles under water and scrape off the labels with a knife. And even after that, they've still got glue on the outside, so they're still sticky.

Right now, this is what they look like:


The pills look like this:The pills smell pretty bad, but they go down easily enough. The instructions say to take a pair three times a day. They recommend you use the cream twice a day. The best part about my routine change is the fact that the cream smells pleasant, which is an AWESOME change from the horrible odor I had to deal with when I was constructing my own routine.

Yesterday I decided to order fenugreek, saw palmetto, and evening primrose oil from GNC. Even though Wonderup has one of the best reputations from all the breast enlargement products out there, I'm hoping that by adding some extra herbs it'll help me grow a little quicker.

Oh, and for anyone wondering why I chose Wonderup of all brands, it's because, as I just mentioned, it seems to be one of the most trustworthy and successful brands out there. Several women on the NBE forums I visit have used it and most have had at least SOME growth to report. I was particularly inspired by a girl named Amber. She has very similar stats to mine, and her growth is pretty remarkable. I only hope I can have the same luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment