Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just Updating

Day 24

I'm a full-time student in college, so September's been very busy for me, as it's my first month back in school.

This entry is just an update, so that I don't fall too far behind. I've kept daily notes of my NBE activity on Twitter, so I know everything I've done. I'm getting close to completing my first month of being on this new routine, and my first bottle of Wonderup is more than halfway finished:

I can't say that I've experienced any growth yet, but it's probably too early to be seeing any real changes yet. My breasts are feeling a little fuller since this morning, and it's most likely PMS; I got my last period on September 2nd, so I should be getting it like a week or so from now.

Anyway, so far, this is what my activity's been:


September 2nd: I took the pills three times, used cream twice. Got my period.
September 3rd: Took the pills twice, used cream once.
September 4th: Took the pills three times, used cream once.
September 5th: Took pills three times, used cream twice.
September 6th: Took pills three times, used cream twice.
September 7th: Took pills three times, used cream twice.
September 8th: Took pills twice, used cream once.
September 9th: Took pills three times, used cream once.
September 10th: Took pills three times, used cream twice.
September 11th: Took pills three times, massaged once.
September 12th: Took pills three times, massaged twice.
September 13th: Took pills three times, massaged once.
September 14th: Added fenugreek, saw palmetto, and evening primrose oil to routine. Took all pills, massaged once.
September 15th: Took all pills, massaged once.
September 16th: Did nothing.
September 17th: Took all pills, massaged once.
September 18th: Took all pills, massaged once.
September 19th: Took all pills, massaged twice.
September 20th: Did nothing.
September 21st: Took all pills, didn't massage.
September 22nd: Took first two doses of pills, massaged once.
September 23rd: Took all pills, massaged twice.
September 24th: Took all pills, massaged twice.
September 25th: Took all pills, didn't massage.

I'm obviously not going to keep on doing that every time I update this blog, because the list would get ridiculously long. I'm glad to see that I've only skipped two days. For me, that's really good, because I forget things easily. It looks like I've only missed three other doses, and on most days I tend to use the Wonderup cream once. I'll try to improve that.

I added the fenugreek, saw palmetto, and evening primrose oil on the 13th day of my routine, so basically after two weeks. The daily amounts I'm taking of those herbs are: 3000mg of herbs from the Wonderup, 1170mg of saw palmetto, 1220mg of fenugreek, and 1300mg of EPO.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment