Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 10

There really isn't much to report. The only somewhat important thing I've got to say is that I don't think my breasts have gone down to their normal size after my period finished this month. I think they went down a little bit, but they're still slightly bigger than I'm used to.

Oh yeah, fun fact: The day I started my Wonderup routine was also the day I got my period. I didn't do this on purpose. I started to take the Wonderup in the morning and got my period in the evening. I thought I still had a few days left before getting it, but I was wrong. I've noticed that lately my period has been arriving a few days earlier each month. Is it important that I started my routine on Day One of my cycle? I don't know.

Anyway, here's the timeline for how I've kept up with my routine so far.

September 2nd: I took the pills three times, used cream twice.
September 3rd: Took the pills twice, used cream once.
September 4th: Took the pills three times, used cream once.
September 5th: Took pills three times, used cream twice.
September 6th: Took pills three times, used cream twice.
September 7th: Took pills three times, used cream twice.
September 8th: Took pills twice, used cream once.
September 9th: Took pills three times, used cream once.
September 10th: Took pills three times, used cream twice.

So I've done the routine perfectly for five out of the ten days (counting today) I've been on it. Today is going to be a "took pills three times, used cream once" day. Sometimes I wake up early in the morning and I have a million other things on my mind, so I forget to massage. I'll usually realize I forgot to apply the cream when I've left my apartment (I no longer live with my parents) and am on my way somewhere. Since I carry my bottle of pills around me in my purse, it's easy to fix the problem of forgetting to take them at home, because I can just get myself a water bottle or some other drink and take them.

It's a pretty easy routine to follow so far. I'm hoping to be more disciplined with it from now on, though. I'd like to lengthen my masages in particular. Right now they're pretty short, less than two minutes. The problem is that the Wonderup cream dries pretty quickly because it's kind of heavy, so after a while, it just feels like you're massaging with practically nothing.

I still have not gotten any of the extra supplies I ordered from GNC, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment