Friday, August 27, 2010

Routine Change

Day 80

It's been a while, hasn't it? I've taken advantage of Twitter's easy and quick way to make updates and have ended up slacking off from writing this blog.

I'm not sure whether or not I should really label today "Day 80" of my routine, because I haven't really done anything since the last time I posted here. The only thing I've done is take a tea here and there, but I haven't massaged or taken any pills. I ran out and haven't had the chance to buy more. I've been very busy for the past few weeks. I took a vacation for a while, which made NBE an impossibility during those days.

Anyway I've decided to start a new routine, which is the Wonderup program. Several women on the forums have tried this product and it seems legitimate. Today I ordered three bottles of pills (a three month supply) and one bottle of their cream, which should last around two months.

There's something comforting about a premade routine. Maybe it's because I feel less like I'm trying my luck with choosing my own herbs. It seems a lot of the women on the forums even try to model their routines after Wonderup. And I'm hoping that their cream will smell more pleasant than the junk I was rubbing on myself.

I think I'm still going to add some of the extracts I've got left to the cream, though. And I might still take fenugreek pills. I don't think I'm going to be continuing the teas. I'm just not a tea drinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment