Saturday, June 5, 2010

Test Results

So after many annoying events that delayed my getting these results any sooner, my doctor finally saw me on Wednesday (June 2nd) and told me how they turned out. I'm ecstatic to say that everything turned out fine! :D My ultrasound showed my insides as being healthy, and my blood tests showed my hormone levels as normal. This means I can start my NBE routine now!

I am planning on doing the following:

-Buying three different herb teas (fenugreek, fennel, and hops)
-Buying those herbs in capsule form as well (although I may change it up and buy some other galactogogues).
-Buying some beremeal cereal.
-Buying some herb extracts.
-Getting vitamin E and borage oil.

Protein is apparently very important to NBE, so I might be eating some protein bars everyday. Although I have a high-protein diet already, so this might not be necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment