Monday, June 14, 2010

Supplies

Well, I've got almost all the supplies I need for my routine. All that's left now are my herbal extracts, which I've just ordered online.

I've bought three different teas: fenugreek, fennel, and saw palmetto. All of them are from the brand Alvita. I've bought four herbs in capsule form from the Vitamin Shoppe: fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto, and wild yam. I also bought borage oil (from the Vitamin Shoppe) for my massage. For my extracts, I've decided to get fennel, fenugreek, and wild yam. I bought them on Amazon, and they're from a brand called the Eclectic Institute. They claim that their ingredients have "optimum potency," but I'm not expert on what herbal brands are best, so I don't know how true that is.

Anyway, I hope to start my routine as soon as my extracts get here. I'm very excited, but nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment