Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've started my routine!

I started my routine on June 21, 2010.

Well, my herbal extracts finally got here this Monday, and I wasted no time in starting my program. I've decided to start out with pretty low dosages so that I can ramp them up later on. So far, these are the daily amounts I'm taking in pill form:

Fenugreek- 1220 mg
Fennel- 960 mg
Saw Palmetto: 1080 mg
Wild Yam: 1000 mg

I take one pill of each herb in the morning and then again at night.

Now, as for my massage, I've been doing it twice a day (morning and night as well). So far I've a very unrefined technique, and I'm really busy so the massages are very short. A lot of the women on the BE boards do special types of massages, but I haven't really looked into any of it, because personally I don't believe that it makes any difference whether I massage my boobs counterclockwise or clockwise. Right now, I massage for about two minutes each time, but I hope that I become more dedicated and do it for a little longer.

Anyway, this is what I include in each massage:

Borage oil- 1000 mg
Fennel- five drops of extract
Fenugreek- five drops of extract
Saw Palmetto- five drops of extract
Vitamin E lotion

I have no idea how many mg's each of the five drops of my herbs amounts to, but I chose to put five drops of each because on the instructions written on the back of each bottle, it says that you should put 10-15 drops into a glass of water and drink it. Now, I'm not drinking the extracts, but I figured I'd try to follow the amount they recommend and divide it among the herbs. I'll probably ramp this up later as well.

As far as my teas go, I've been doing horribly. As I've said in my previous posts, my original plan was to drink three different teas per day, but so far I've only managed to drink half a cup of one. I'm not a big fan of tea (never have been), but I've drank a few tolerable cups of tea in the past. However the herbal teas I've bought are terrible. Well, so far I've only tried the fenugreek, but the fennel and saw palmetto teas don't smell much better.

The fenugreek tea I made has a very strong smell. It smells like some kind of Indian cuisine, and I personally don't like Indian food--at least what I've tried. I especially don't like this particular scent. So it was very hard for me to drink it, because I was disgusted with the smell. It stunk up my house pretty badly which annoyed my family as well.

Another "odor" problem I've been having is with the mixture I'm using for massages. The fenugreek and the borage oil are pretty strong, and I can barely stand the smell of myself so I've been putting on some perfume to cover it up. The stench borage oil is also really hard to get rid of from my hands. I'll wash and wash, but the scent returns within minutes.

Anyway, that's all I've got to report for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment