Friday, March 19, 2010

Saliva Hormone Test Results

Well, it looks like this isn't going to be as simple for me as I wanted it to be. I got the results for my hormone test yesterday, and this is how they turned out (click on image).

I'm not sure what to do for estrogen dominance. There's a topic about it over at the BE Board but I'm still a little confused.

I told my mom about my imbalance, because I don't really trust myself to fix this on my own, and I really want to start NBE with balanced hormones. I think she's going to set up an appointment with a gynecologist so that they can test me and maybe tell me a little more about my body.

I hope that this is something I can fix easily, but I know that I'm going to have to make an effort to improve my diet. I'm simply not nourishing myself properly, and it's obviously taking a toll on my body in more ways than one. I'd like to gain a little weight anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment