Thursday, March 18, 2010

About This Blog and Me

If you're reading this, you probably know what the purpose of this blog is. I'm one of the many flat chested girls out there who wants to have bigger breasts. I have a pretty nice body overall, but I'd really love it if I could be curvier in my top area. I'd feel more feminine and confident about myself.

So just like people who want to lose weight and put themselves on a regimen of dieting and exercise, I'm going to put myself on a regimen of massaging and an herbal routine. I plan on dedicating myself to this natural alternative to implants for the next months, possibly even year.

I am currently 19 years old, I weigh 101 pounds, and I'm a 32A. I don't smoke or drink. I consume a lot of caffeine, but I plan on ending that while I'm on my program.

Wish me luck on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment